Sunday, December 27, 2009

My favorite _______ of 2009

A few of my favorite things from this past year:

-New TV Series: a tie between Modern Family and Hung

-Returning Series: True Blood

-Guilty Pleasure: The View

-Read: Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld, not published this year but this is when I read it so it counts

-Pregnancy Food Craving: Trader Joes Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels

-Movie: just like last year I haven't seen many current movies, but from what I saw Up was far and away my favorite, it is truly a beautiful film

-New Restaurant: Tacos Por Favor, it's been around for years but I finally got around to trying it and all I can say is YUM

-New Gadget: Its tie between the Kindle for iPhone app and the Blogpress app

-Parenting Product: rocking chair, because it makes my job easier and more comfy

-Personal Moment: Seeing Sofie for the very first time

No comments: