Sunday, April 5, 2009

A long hiatus and a new adventure

It's been over two months since my last post and a lot has happened since. My lack of blogging was not for loss of interest but rather because I simply have not had the energy for it the past few weeks. The good news is that I realized one of my three goals for 2009 and am happy to announce that I am pregnant and my husband and I will be having a baby in September. For a good six or seven weeks I was extremely tired and had severe morning sickness (whoever coined the phrase morning sickness must have been a man because anybody who has had it knows it goes on all day and night) and so I pretty much wanted to do nothing all day besides sleep. I am finally feeling better, however, having reached the "fun" part of pregnancy otherwise known as the 2nd trimester, my energy is up, I dream of all things chocolate and I am ready to blog once more. 

I don't want this to turn into a "pregnancy" blog, god knows the blogosphere is already filled with those, but I imagine it will be a major subject in the coming months as my belly gets bigger and my life becomes a baby, baby, baby world. I can't be sure of the frequency of my posting, because although I feel better I imagine life will get more and more hectic as the big day approaches, but I have missed blogging and am happy to be back to it.

1 comment:

Eric A said...

Oh Wow! Congratulations!!! So happy to hear that. It's funny, a handful of my friends have all gotten pregnant this year.

Glad to see you're posting again, and looking forward to the updates.