Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Every year at this time I generally have one thing on my mind: turkey, turkey, turkey. I didn't grow up in a very traditional American family and somehow giving thought to the meaning of thanksgiving usually escapes me. This year however, maybe because I have a lot to be thankful for, I am more aware and so I thought I would share some things for which I give thanks.

I am thankful for:

-my sweet baby girl and everything she has already taught me

-my loving supportive husband without whom I would probably starve

-my mom, because I never understood the full magnitude of what she did for me until now

-my loyal pup who keeps me warm at night even though it means giving up half my bed space

-coffee, warm, cold I don't care as long as it's caffienated

-sweatpants

-the few hours of sleep I get

-my iPhone because it keeps me plugged into the "outside"

-mouthwash for being more efficient than a toothbrush

-cameras because these last two months have been a blur

-the miracle of life



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: