Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear 80s, I miss you

Was discussing the 80s with my co-worker this morning and I realized how nostalgic I have become for that era. It used to be that I believed the 80s were just down right awful, awful music, awful movies, awful hair, awful clothes, but now every time I come across an 80s movie on cable or a song on the radio I can't help but eat it up.

This morning my dear pal Brooke reminded me of one of my absolute favorite products of the 80s and so I thought I would share it here for your viewing pleasure:




2 comments:

Eric A said...

Haha! I used to LOVE this show when I was a kid. I remember it was part of the TGIF line up.

They just don't make silly shows like this anymore. Full House, Family Matters, Small Wonder ... they were all awful, but entertaining for some reason.

sher58 said...

I know me too! I used to sing all the words to the theme song when it came on.

Totally awful, but so good.