Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is there a more annoying person on the planet?

I almost vomited when I came in the house this morning from my early morning walk and found Anne Coulter's face on my television. The woman (I shudder to call her that because it reminds me that we are the same species) is insane, I mean I really think someone ought to lock her up and throw away the key for her own safety and for the safety of others. The woman is a verifiable nutjob... oh, and also an enormous douchebag. Bless you Matt Lauer for keeping yourself so composed when you really just wanted to smack the crap out of her. 

Does anybody actually take this woman (shudder) seriously?! I'd like to meet just one person who has bought and read one of her books and ask them for the love of god, why? Can't you see right through her ridiculously transparent Oh-look-at-me-I'm-so-controversial schtick to see what she really is, a narcissistic psychopath who just wants to shill books with her way-too-old-for-a-miniskirt wearing, too-much eyeliner face on the cover.

I may be small and have no muscles to speak of but if I ever see you on the street Anne Coulter I would seriously think about running the other way if I were you.

2 comments:

Eric A said...

I saw a clip of her on the morning show and had to close it down midway through. I'm all for free speech and not censoring opposing views, but they shouldn't let trash like this make the rounds on talk shows.

Greg said...

rrrrr. catfight.