Monday, September 22, 2008

Didn't they learn anything from nipple-gate?


Last night's Emmy show was in short: a debacle. My high school drama department put on better productions and while I'm not really surprised by the level of disorganization and down-right boring entertainment that was produced, I was slightly perturbed by the Heidi Klum/William Shatner striptease. And no, it's not because I am a woman and am offended that tearing a woman's clothes off on primetime television was considered by at least one moronic writer to be entertaining. It's because I am an avid television watcher and I am offended that tearing a woman's clothes off on primetime television was considered by at least one moronic writer to be entertaining. At least Janet had the sense to show a little nipple and make things interesting.


No comments: