Thursday, November 20, 2008

What "type" of blog am I?

Interesting site that analyzes your personality based on inputing your blog address. The result is almost instantaneous so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but here was my result:

"The Performers:

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don't like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions."

It then goes on to show a brain activity chart that indicates that I am a "Feeler" versus a "Thinker".

All in all I wouldn't say the analysis is very accurate, I mean the second paragraph is pretty on the nose but the first bit about living in the present moment couldn't be further from the truth. I wonder though if this means my blog does not reflect my true personality or if this blog analyzer is just a load crap. Most likely the latter, but I can't help but wonder what my blog says about the kind of person I am.

No comments: